Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/29 08:47:40 UTC

Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris

Hi All

I am looking for volunteers to help out on the ASF booth for the Open Source Summit in Paris.

http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/

This conference is completely free and will be held on 6th and 7th December 2017.  If you are planning to attend the conference and want to spend some on the booth helping out or would like to use the booth for an hour or two to promote your Apache project then please let me know.

Please note that this is a mainly French speaking conference so it would be good to have some French speakers for this!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Narcisse Mbunzama <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Thank you for your message. I'm still in south africa to speak at the
forum on internet rights and freedom expression in Africa and then I
will speak to an other conference on IT and innovation in DRCongo.
Exactly, I will take the opportunity to promote also the Apache Open
Source summit 2017 in december in Paris.

Some information about the Forum on Internet rights in Africa can be
found at https://cipesa.org/2017/09/update-forum-on-internet-freedom-in-africa-2017/

Best,

Narcisse

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Sharan,

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
>... I am looking for volunteers to help out on the ASF booth for the Open Source Summit in Paris...

I'll be around and can certainly help, but I'll probably talk at the
Community Summit so don't know my schedule so far.

French is my mother tongue.

-Bertrand

Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
 Thanks Hervé!

On 1 Oct 2017 7:17 pm, "Hervé BOUTEMY" <he...@free.fr> wrote:

I can be there on the 2 days, ready to help

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.