Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/23 07:35:04 UTC

[Discuss] What's the purpose of ASBundleActivater in Autoscaler

Hi Udara,

Would you mind explaining the purpose of ASBundleActivater in Autoscaler? I
can see that you have added this code.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] What's the purpose of ASBundleActivater in Autoscaler

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the clarification Udara, will remove it.

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,