Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/03/05 05:07:52 UTC

Podling report formatting

Hi,

Some podlings (BCCed) are not formatting the reports correctly. Please do not remove or change  the existing formatting when editing your report in the incubator report.

In particular do not change the formatting of the sign-off area, we have tools that work off this and they depend on it being in a particular format.

As noted at the top of the page it's also best to:
• Do not change existing formatting.
• Keep all lines under 76 characters long.
• All content under the ### headings should be indented by two spaces. Do not use tabs.
• Please don't change the text in the headings or add new ones.
• Include a space after a bullet point or full stop on a numbered list.
• Use [X] (X and no spaces) to sign off reports.
• Do not include long URLs and use apache URL shortener https://s.apache.org.

Thanks,
Justin

P.S Thanks goes to Daffodil for a perfectly formatted report.

Re: Podling report formatting

Posted by Liang Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Sorry, it is my fault, I will update it asap.