Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com> on 2007/10/26 11:55:59 UTC

Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Hello,

A lot of enhancements have been added to maven-bundle-plugin since 1.0.0.

Would it be possible to release a new version of it ?

Thanks

Damien Lecan

Re: Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I'm working on getting the maven libs released

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 26/10/2007, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/26/07, Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> wrote:
> > On 26/10/2007, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > This is up to Stuart. As far as I can see we are still in a bit of
> > > unstable state but I looks like we should be ready soonish.
> >

> > yes - before we can do a new release, we'll need to stage and release
> the
> > following:
> >
> >         org.osgi.service.obr               # new artifact containing the
> OBR
>
> good to know. I can cut a release of that one.
>
> > API
> >         maven-obr-plugin                  # used to install local OBR
> metadata
>
> Would you be interested in doing this one together with the
> maven-bundle-plugin? Let me know if not then I can look into it.

sure - this is the first time I've done an release for Felix, so I need to
read up on the process
( ie. commands to prepare the various candidate jars for voting, signing of
artifacts, etc... )

regards,

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 10/26/07, Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com> wrote:
> 2007/10/26, Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>:
> > On 26/10/2007, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > This is up to Stuart. As far as I can see we are still in a bit of
> > > unstable state but I looks like we should be ready soonish.
> > yes - before we can do a new release, we'll need to stage and release the
> > following:
>
> Any idea when this release could be done ?

Judging by Stuart's list I'd say it will take a little while, couple
of weeks maybe.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Release maven-bundle-plugin ?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
FYI, Damien, the mailing address you are using is not the one to which
you are subscribed to the list, so we are having to moderate all of your
messages. If you want to keep using this mailing address, perhaps you
should change your subscription.

Thanks.

-> richard

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.