Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Oilid Adsi <Oi...@freenet-ag.de> on 2007/09/06 16:40:35 UTC

AW: Postgresql 8.2 and cayenne 2.0.3 - idle connections

Hello Gilberto,

we had eexactly this bevaior in our application and asked this mailinglist and the one of postgres for a solution.

But anyone could help us.

So we developed a really dirty workaround and force a "COMMI"-statement after all our SELECT-Queries...

Not nice but it solved the problem.

Oilid