Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2018/12/14 11:36:51 UTC

[ACTION REQUIRED] Committers, link your ASF account to GitHub

If you are a current committer to Apache Brooklyn, and you would like to
use all the new features that Gitbox gives us, you will need to link your
GitHub and ASF accounts.

You can do this at https://gitbox.apache.org

Have fun with the big green "Merge Pull Request" button!!

Richard.