Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by 吴朱华 <ik...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 13:02:21 UTC

Is there any way to retrieve table metadata using select rather than show?

Hi guys:

Currently, we are using "show databases","show tables" or "Describe table"
to retrieve table metadata, but we use such as "select * from metadata" to
retrieve, just like RDBMS did^_^

Re: Is there any way to retrieve table metadata using select rather than show?

Posted by 吴朱华 <ik...@gmail.com>.
Cool, I will check this out when I free^_^

Posted by Alex Behm <al...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Alex Behm <al...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by 吴朱华 <ik...@gmail.com>.
Lars: