Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by David Podunavac <da...@wyona.com> on 2006/08/28 17:57:12 UTC

does USER_NAME return the actual logged in user or resolves the USER_ID

Hi devs,

I wonder if thers is a way to resolve the USER_NAME from the USER_ID.
Or does the AccessControlModule returns the actual logged in user?

thanks David

Re: does USER_NAME return the actual logged in user or resolves the USER_ID

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

> I wonder if thers is a way to resolve the USER_NAME from the USER_ID.
> Or does the AccessControlModule returns the actual logged in user?

it returnes the currently logged in user if no additional parameter
is provided. I just added the possibility to get the user name for
an existing user (revision 438002):

   {access-control:user-name:<user-id>}

See pubs/default/sitemap.xmap line 162 for an example.

-- Andreas