Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/22 17:12:19 UTC

Apache ORC v1.8.0?

Hi, All.

Apache ORC v1.8.0 was scheduled like the following.

    https://github.com/apache/orc/milestone/2
    Scheduled: September 15, 2022
    Release Manager: William Hyun

Although I believe we have been carefully testing this for enough period,
please help us polish and finalize this new feature release by reporting
any issues and concerns on branch-1.8.

If there are no other issues, I guess we can start the initial RC a little
earlier because we may need to have multiple RCs at this time. If the
initial RC passes, we can release and continue to v1.8.1 smoothly.

Best,
Dongjoon.

Re: Apache ORC v1.8.0?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.