Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/25 23:28:39 UTC

Re: Custom conditionals in project.xml

script in the POM is strongly discouraged.

How about:
<postGoal name="xdoc:register-reports">
  <j:if test="${includes_tests}">
     <attainGoal name="maven-junit-report-plugin:register" />
  </j:if>
</postGoal>
in maven.xml?

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
ok, well the order should be:
- those in the POM, in the order specified
- those in the postGoal, in the order specified

is that enough info?

(also, please keep replies on the list)

Cheers,
Brett