Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/09/22 02:14:33 UTC

Business flow Graphing

I am going into uncharted waters for me so I could use some pointers.
I am building many applets to show visual mapping of processes.
you click on one of these and the data is marshaled and presented to the
applet though the FTL for display. That part I got down.
they are meant to help in development.
they are display only.
one of these is to show the flow from a specific point to the end point.
so lets say an order is created is the start point selected. the graph
would step through all processes till the end point of accounting.

so the help is Using things like the webtools what do I need to
implement as based processes to support such a display.
Like artifact slimmed down as well as entity relationships.

I will figure it all out in time but some help would speed up the process.
i think these would great tools for tutorials as well.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man