Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Kevin DeYager <ke...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/14 02:04:16 UTC

Presentation on Apache Trafodion @ China Hadoop Summit next week

Rohit Jain has been invited to speak on Apache Trafodion at the China
Hadoop Summit in Shanghai on July 23rd.  This is all pretty last minute, as
we just learned about this last week.  The slides are due today for
review.  He and I have worked to follow the guidelines for publicity (
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html) and to clearly
distinguish the project from any commercial activity... but admittedly, we
are all new to this.

Would one or two of the mentors have time for a quick review?  Rohit will
send you the slides directly.

Thanks,
- Kevin

Re: Presentation on Apache Trafodion @ China Hadoop Summit next week

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I have added this (event) to the Events page
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Events> in our wiki.

I can have a look-through as well.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits