Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 07:45:06 UTC

problem with response data in viewresult tree

Hi,
We would like to view the response data that JMeter is receiving from the
server. We are facing problem in viewing the response which Jmeter
received.When i am running my script i got half of the response data only
through viewresult tree..when i am taking the dynamic values using regular
expressions,i am not getting the values from that page.but when i am doing
it manually i am getting those values.Please anyone having any knowledge
about on this send me how to resolve this problem

--mahesh