Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Agnello George <ag...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 07:06:50 UTC

directly going to spam folder in yahoo

HI
i am facing a problem from sending mail from info@privilagescomputers.com to
my yahoo account , i receive the mail but it automatically come to my spam
folder in my yahoo account, this happen to all email ID in the yahoo domain.
Is there a work around on the mail server ( exim ) ( Linux box ).    Bellow
is the log !!

>From Privilege Thu Mar 6 00:39:20 2008
privilegecomputers.com; domainkeys=temperror (cant get key)
h=Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse;
b=ErsE7HLjKYvciCMUiDK/uZJ+GxeG1H/YttanzIX8V9B7TCL35S28SYHtbZ+bTbvLg2BDQvbeM3l+M01EFwxmnQCwRHblOYA6pWaq7W0ghp8yL0dOHVxq8gVhbwggRzBF;

From: "Privilege" Add Mobile Alert
To: "Nzaramba Theodore"
Subject: Re: test frm yahoo
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:39:20 +0100

Your feed back will be of great help to me !! thanks !!

--
Regards
Agnello Dsouza

RE: directly going to spam folder in yahoo

Posted by Michael Hutchinson <mh...@manux.co.nz>.