Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Clarence Mcdowell <mc...@parasoft.com> on 2002/05/16 20:12:07 UTC

Automatic client/server side SOAP validation

Hello,

I think we have a tool you might want to see. Please go to our web site
www.parasoft.com,  if you like
what you see give me a call and I'll give you a free evaluation key.

To download any of our tools please go to www.parasoft.com/psftp.  Once
you've downloaded the tool please
contact me by phone at the number below and I'll issue you a key.

                    SOAPtest

                     SOAPtest is an automated inter-module testing
application for Enterprise Systems that can emulate
                     both the SOAP client and SOAP server. This allows
for early module testing of applications that can
                     help you focus on error prevention rather than
trouble shooting and debugging late in the game.
                     SOAPtest can emulate clients to verify web services
prior to deployment; and working as the SOAP
                     server, it can emulate critical services that are
not available or cannot be accessed during testing. For
                     example, if you have a system that performs credit
card processing, SOAPtest can emulate the live
                     system. This eliminates the need to disrupt ongoing
business transactions. SOAPtest's server
multiple layers. Errors may crop up in the HTTP header,
                     the SOAP envelope, or the response content.
SOAPtest not only makes you aware of invalid
layer responsible for the infraction.

                     To learn more about SOAPtest, see:

                            SOAPtest technical papers

                     Features

                            Client and Server emulation allows you to
cut the link between system components and test
                            individual modules one at a time.
                            Multi-layer verification brings you right to
the source of any errors that are detected reducing
                            time spent fixing the problem.
                            RuleWizard allows you to create and enforce
rules that prevent errors from cropping up and
                            multiplying.
                            Method tool supports Python, Java, and
Javascript allowing you to customize SOAPtest to
                            your specific needs without learning any
application specific command languages.
                            Regression test suites can be created to
make future testing and monitoring quick and easy.

                     Platforms

                            Windows NT/2000
                            Windows 98/Me
                            Linux

For more info on this tool go to:

http://www2.parasoft.com/jsp/products/home.jsp?product=SOAP

--
Best Regards,
Clarence McDowell

RE: Automatic client/server side SOAP validation

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@marketingtips.com>.
SOAPtestI just tried to call you about evalueation key, but could not get
through. Can you try to call me 604-339-9964 instead? Or just send me a key
to this address and specify your evaluation terms and conditions. Boris.

RE: Automatic client/server side SOAP validation

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@marketingtips.com>.