Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Prophecy Legend Symbole <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 21:07:47 UTC

Subject matter of unwanted PUAs

After running a comprehensive scan for viruses on my hard drive, I find
several PUA so-called threats that is coming from either LibreOffice or
OpenOffice.  I use clamtk as my anti-virus tool to scan.  Why do these
office suites have PUA Viruses?  Can they be cleansed?

-Prophecy Legend Symbole

Re: Subject matter of unwanted PUAs