Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 10:49:14 UTC

Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
recognition of continued contributions to the project.

Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
Welcome! I was on vacation, otherwise I would have voted for you :)

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Welcome Adel!

Posted by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com>.

Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Welcome, Adel!

Steve Huston
(sent from my iPhone - please excuse brevity and typos)

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
Welcome Adel. Great to have you here!

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Adel!

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 09/08/17 11:49, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.

Welcome, Adel, and thanks for your many contributions already!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adel,

welcome aboard - great to have you here!

-- Rob

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Adel!