Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/07/01 14:30:43 UTC

RE: when to touch changes.xml/project.xml version RE: cvs commit: maven-plugins/java project.xml

Yeah, you're right - I got a bit side tracked from the original point. I was
only thinking that project.xml of a plugin doesn't need to change when the
plugin-test is modified as the plugin-test is a separate project altogether.

I definitely think changes.xml only needs to have user-needs-to-know, hopefully
non-technical, changes added though, regardless of what in the project is changing.

Cheers,
Brett