Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jonathan Vanasco <jv...@mastersofbranding.com> on 2005/08/20 04:31:51 UTC

mod_perl and php

there was a lot of talk on this about 2 weeks ago

for those who were battling with this:
     http://www.justatheory.com/bricolage/1.9.0.html
and
     http://search.cpan.org/dist/PHP-Interpreter/

A friend (I'll protect his identity)  commented:
     holy fuckstick
     that makes the baby jesus cry
     writing PHP interpreted by Perl is like a serial killer that
decapitates people with a spoon

haven't thought of any response myself yet, but i know some people on
this list have needed to deal with this , and it seems that no
widespread announcement has been made yet

Re: mod_perl and php

Posted by Octavian Rasnita <or...@fcc.ro>.
I have tried to install that PHP interpreter under Windows, but it gave some
bad errors. Isn't it working under Windows?

Teddy

Posted by Nikolay Ananiev <an...@thegdb.com>.

Re: mod_perl and php

Posted by Nikolay Ananiev <an...@thegdb.com>.