Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/01/22 00:39:17 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "SSLSessionCache" by ChrisPepper

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ChrisPepper:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/SSLSessionCache

The comment on the change is:
Description cleanup.

  #format wiki
  #language en
- == SSlSesionCache ==
+ == SSLSessionCache ==
  I found the following error in the error.log file:

      [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
@@ -36, +36 @@

  When the SSLSessionCache statement was in the ssl.conf file I did not get any session cache statistics on the server-status page.

- To enable server-status I used the following construct in the apache2.conf
+ To enable server-status I used the following construct in apache2.conf:
  === Example ===
  {{{
  <IfModule mod_status.c>