Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/14 20:46:18 UTC

PatternLayoutTest sometimes passes, sometimes fails

Is there any particular reason why we're still using the depreciated Assertion class in the unit tests?

When run the entire test suite, 2 of the PatternLayoutTests fail:

 http://www.ronosaurus.com/log4net/2005-12-14_PatternLayoutTestFail.png

When I run just the PatternLayoutTests, everything is ok:

 http://www.ronosaurus.com/log4net/2005-12-14_PatternLayoutTestPass.png

Can anyone else reproduce this? The pass/fail cases occured before I commited my patch this morning. I don't know why the Appender tests are failing either.

- Ron