Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 15:49:54 UTC

[vote result] Invite Marcus Schulte / Ben Dotte as committers

A week has passed and the results are:

Binding:
Jesse Kuhnert +1
Andreas Andreou +1
Howard Lewis Ship +1
Daniel Gredler +1

Non-binding:
Bryan Dotzour +1
liigo +1
Nick Westgate +1
Andrea Chiumenti +1
Filip S. Adamsen +1

Welcome to the team guys!

As luck would have it I think both are actually out this week on vacation,
but when you get back you'll probably want to take a peak at
http://apache.org/dev/ to see how it all works. (There's also a more
specific http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html )  The two biggest
things that need to be done are for you to sign and mail or fax in a
contributors license agreement (there are two versions, one for corporate
entities and one for individuals ) and choose a username so that Howard can
make a new account request for you.

The new account request may take up to a week to get resolved once submitted
as they usually get done in big batches.

Oh, and once you get your new accounts && associated email addresses - if
you would be so kind as to subscribe to the
commits@tapestry.apache.orgaddress it would save me some trouble.
Currently the system is setup in
such a way that I have to manually approve every commit message generated
unless you are subscribed to them via your @apache.org email address.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [vote result] Invite Marcus Schulte / Ben Dotte as committers

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 5/21/07, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> Oh, and once you get your new accounts && associated email addresses - if
> you would be so kind as to subscribe to the
> commits@tapestry.apache.orgaddress it would save me some trouble.
> Currently the system is setup in
> such a way that I have to manually approve every commit message generated
> unless you are subscribed to them via your @apache.org email address.

<snap/>

While subscribing is perhaps better, you should also be able to add
the committers' apache.org addresses to the 'allow' list (by using
Reply-All to the ezmlm moderation request for their first commit) --
thereby subsequent commits won't need moderation.

-Rahul

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Great news; I'll get you set up in SVN tomorrow (I'm too exhausted right now).

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, I'm set up, now.

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.

Fwd: [vote result] Invite Marcus Schulte / Ben Dotte as committers

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.