Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Ali Aslan <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 08:11:17 UTC

Java Proxy using httpcore or httpcomponents

Dear All,

I need a sample/example for a basic proxy server. But not a reverse proxy I
just need a normal proxy to forward requests.

I tried to combine "*Basic HTTP reverse Proxy* " and "*Asynchronous HTTP
server* " but cannot make it run.

Does anyone has a working example? Thank you.

Re: Java Proxy using httpcore or httpcomponents

Posted by Ali Aslan <al...@gmail.com>.
When I give a another proxy server address to *HttpCoreContext.HTTP_TARGET_HOST
*in the ElementalReverseProxy example, it sucessfully runs by connecting to
given upstream proxy server. Is it an acceptable use? Thank you.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.