Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2017/05/06 08:24:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1794084 - in /poi/trunk: src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/ src/java/org/apache/poi/ss/formula/ src/java/org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/ src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/ src/ooxml/testcases/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/ tes...

On Fri, 5 May 2017, gwoolsey@apache.org wrote:
> Currently only implemented for XSSF, as there is no API available for
> HSSF conditional formatting rule number formats (if it is even in the
> files).

Best way I can think of to check if it's stored - build a xlsx file with
this in, save, open, save-as xls, open, save-as xlsx, check. If the info
survives that trip then it's somewhere in the xls format!

Nick