Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net> on 2011/03/14 05:29:11 UTC

[Lucene.Net] hudkins update

for everyones benefit.

I started putting together a home server this weekend (not because we're
going use that as a build server, but because I needed a sandbox to install
jenkins to see which plugins work and which do not)

It seems like there has been constant trickle in of issues from upgrading to
jenkins on the build list.  So it'll be wise to do a due diligence mock
setup.  It will probably take me a lil over a week to work through this.
 I'll either screen shot the results or see if I can somehow allow for a
demo within a 72 hour period.

- Michael