Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2019/04/16 05:08:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Kaisen Kang joins the Apache Kylin PMC

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC I am pleased to announce that Kaisen Kang
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache Kylin
project. We appreciate Kaisen stepping up to take more responsibility in
the Kylin project.

Please join me in welcoming Kaisen to the Kylin PMC!

Best Regards,

Luke

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kaisen Kang joins the Apache Kylin PMC

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Kaisen!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋