Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by stevewu <st...@primavera.com> on 2007/11/27 19:38:42 UTC

Re: Axis2 Https Client

Hi Saminda,
I am having problem using HTTPS with Axis2 1.3. I follow the steps in your
doc and setup the certificates.
Also I modified Tomcat's(5.5.25) server.xml to use HTTPS transport. Before I
invoked WebService method, I setup system properties as you stated below.
When I invoke WebService method I am getting the following exception:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at
com.primavera.ws.client.AuthenticationServiceStub.login(AuthenticationServiceStub.java:150)
	at
com.primavera.wsclient.AuthenticationServiceXmlbeanClient.testLogin(AuthenticationServiceXmlbeanClient.java:34)
	at
com.primavera.wsclient.AuthenticationServiceXmlbeanClient.main(AuthenticationServiceXmlbeanClient.java:90)

What am I missing?

Thanks
Steve