Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 09:28:27 UTC

read only during website deployment

Hi

I tried yesterday to deploy minor changes on website (r1383917), but
when I entered "svn up" on people.apache.org (Cf. [1]),
I got an "attempt to write a readonly database" message.
Can someone try it and let me know if it's only for my account or not, please?

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web-forrestbot-publish

--
pascal

Re: read only during website deployment

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
thanks, Glenn. I'll contact infrastructure.

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.