Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lucian Opris <lu...@bluematrix.com> on 2010/02/11 23:25:31 UTC

small sqare when copy text from PDF to MS Word

Hi,
I'm using FOP 0.95 to generate PDF. Everything seems normal inside PDF, the fonts are embedded (see the image attached) but when I copy them from PDF to MSWord I get small squares in between words as seen in doc file attached.
Did anybody encounter such an issue before? What will be the solution to this problem?
Thanks a lot

Lucian Opris

RE: small sqare when copy text from PDF to MS Word

Posted by Lucian Opris <lu...@bluematrix.com>.
But I got the same small squares issues with Japanese font MS Gothic from Microsoft msgothic.ttc

Lucian Opris
BlueMatrix
1-646-202-1312

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.