Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Hong Wei <hw...@qq.com> on 2017/04/26 05:05:13 UTC

hbase namespace for final cube

Hi Kylin:
    Can I configure to store cube into the other namespace of hbase more than 'default' ?

     # The storage for final cube file in hbase (namespace is default)
     kylin.storage.url=hbase

Re: hbase namespace for final cube

Posted by "George Ni (Chunen Ni)" <ch...@kyligence.io>.
Hi Hong Wei,

Namespace configuration is code ready, but not well tested. It will be available in one of kylin’s later releases.

Best regards,

Chun’en Ni(倪春恩)
Mail: chunen.ni@kyligence.io <ma...@kyligence.io>
Shanghai Kyligence Information Technology Co., Ltd
上海市浦东新区亮秀路112号Y1座405室

在 2017/4/26 下午1:05,“Hong Wei”<hw...@qq.com> 写入: