Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pedro Pastor <pp...@ua.es> on 2001/08/08 15:56:34 UTC

Problems with Cocoon2 b2

Hello all,

I have just entered to this list and before posting this question i have
browsed the FAQ and the list-archives. I found people posting this same
question but with no satisfactory answer.

I had Cocoon2 b1 up and running with Tomcat 3.2.1 and Tomcat 4.0 b6.
When it came out I tried to install Cocoon2 b2 but and internal server
error appeared in both cases.

The only answer to this question that I found in the archives was to
compile Cocoon2 b2 with jdk 1.3, but I have jdk 1.3.1 installed.

Have I got something missed ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Pedro Pastor
University of Alicante
Spain

Re: AW: Problems with Cocoon2 b2

Posted by "Mykola A. Nickishov" <mn...@mn.com.ua>.
"Mario Brust" <mb...@virbus.de> writes:

> I had the same problem with Tomcat 3.2.x and I solved it by using the Sun
> JDK 1.3 instead of the IBM JDK 1.3. I don't know if this will help you.

Sun JDK 1.3 has some bugs. May be you have version 1.3.1?

--
ICQ #83060237
MAN-UANIC NIK6-RIPE

AW: Problems with Cocoon2 b2

Posted by Mario Brust <mb...@virbus.de>.
hi,

# I had Cocoon2 b1 up and running with Tomcat 3.2.1 and Tomcat 4.0 b6.
# When it came out I tried to install Cocoon2 b2 but and internal server
# error appeared in both cases.

I had the same problem with Tomcat 3.2.x and I solved it by using the Sun
JDK 1.3 instead of the IBM JDK 1.3. I don't know if this will help you.

---
cu majo

~~Mario~Brust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~email~:~mario@brust.net~~~