Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Fran Gonzalez <fr...@pixalert.com> on 2014/02/26 14:31:03 UTC

New release Lucene.Net

Hi everybody!

We are integrating in our project Lucene.net and I'd like to know one thing.

The latest release was om FRIDAY OCT 26, 2012 Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Released. The
question is: When is expect a new release is going to be ready??

Cheers

Fran

Re: New release Lucene.Net

Posted by Paul Irwin <pi...@feature23.com>.
Fran, we're working (slowly but surely) on getting 4.3 compatibility. In
the branch_4x branch, you can now successfully build and run much of
Lucene.net core, analysis, query parser, facet, and highlighting. We just
need to finish the other contrib modules and port the unit tests.

We encourage you to get involved if you can, let me know if you'd like
instructions on how to get started.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer