Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/08/28 22:13:45 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/util/t estHeader.java HttpRequest.java

You may have noticed that mod_jk in TC 3.3 is
different from the one in TC 3.2.
Also Ajp13 in Tomcat 3.3 (java) is also different since using
directly InputStream.

And mod_jk in jakarta-tomcat-connectors is
also very different since there was some refactoring.

>From what I saw it seems you're on the right way,
and I'm waiting to see your port to TC 3.3.

Or if you like, I could try to port it to both 3.3 and J-T-C.

I've got many questions here and some refactory should be
done on that part of the code later, I don't like very much
the way the communication is done. May be something to rewrite
completly to Ajp14, adding others new commands (CHUNKED-DATA).

The goal will be to have a simpler (and so fastest) way to
do the transfert.

Questions :

- Does the java part need to know that the incoming data came in CHUNKED ?
- Should we add others HTTP/1.1 commands like Range, Accept-Ranges, CONNECT
?

What do you think about that ?