Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/06 16:11:46 UTC

Minilang entity-condition delegator-name not working

When I use entity-condition "Error running the simple-method: In find
entity by condition could not find definition for entity with name
[test].null":
         <entity-condition list="testList" entity-name="test"
delegator-name="legacydb">
             <condition-expr field-name="test" value="test"/>
             <order-by field-name="test"/>
         </entity-condition>

However when I use find-by-and it works fine:
     <find-by-and list="testList" map="bogusMap" entity-name="test"
delegator-name="legacydb" use-iterator="true"/>

I set some breakpoints and determined that entity-condition is using the
"default" instead of "legacydb" delegator.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Re: Minilang entity-condition delegator-name not working

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Looking at the source code, it is clearly a bug. Please create a Jira issue.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com