Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Wolverine <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 23:10:19 UTC

derby query

i m using cloudscape 10.0.1 on linux redhat 9. with unixODBC
apache n php

i have created a table and in mytest.php m displaying the contents of the table.
i have successfully done it but if i go on refreshing the page several
times sometimes it gives the following error and again on the next
attempt it runs well. then again after sometime it gives the error
again. is there something wrong with my installation

Warning: SQL error: [unixODBC][IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0902C A system
error (reason code = "") occurred. Subsequent SQL statements cannot be
processed. SQLSTATE=58005 , SQL state 58005 in SQLConnect in
mytest.php on line 5

58005

also i start the network server using

java org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl start

. now i want to run derby on my server but i dont have direct access
to server so m using ssh.

but my ssh connection terminates after some time and so does the network server.
is there some daemon version for the same? or is there something i
must do to keep my network server running on the server

Re: derby query

Posted by Army <qo...@sbcglobal.net>.
Actually, I'm not sure why I pointed you to the "snapshot" jars for 10.0.2 when
there is a set of 10.0.2.1 _release_ jars that would be more appropriate:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html#Incubator+Releases

Sorry for the miscue,
Army

Re: derby query