Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/06/03 10:28:22 UTC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2014 ([ppmc])

Hi,

I think Flink (formerly known as Stratosphere) also has to report monthly,
since we are in the first three months of our incubation. We are not in the
list with the monthly projects here:
http://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt
I think Optiq is also missing in that list.

I added Flink to the June report. Let me know if I should remove it again.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
I changed the podling.xml in the incubator svn repository and set the
reporting to monthly. jfarrel told me that I can update the file myself. So
the issue is resolved.