Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/28 07:37:58 UTC

[EVENT] Announcing Apache CloudStack Bangalore December Meetup

Hi All,

Agenda is ready for the last Meetup of the year 2013.  We have the lady battalion of Citrix ready to speak about Apache CloudStack. To give them a company, Iliyas Shirol, Cloud/BigData Evangelist at InMobi has come up an interesting topic.

The agenda is

5.00 - 5.30 PM

Automation Using Marvin Framework
-Sowmya Krishnan, Apache CloudStack Committer

5.30 - 6.15 PM

Troubleshooting Apache CloudStack
-Sailaja Mada and Likitha Shetty, Apache CloudStack Committers

6.20 to 7.15 PM

Nexenta Powered Apache CloudStack
-Iliyas Shirol, Cloud/BigData Evangelist, InMobi

We have not yet finalized the venue; if you are interested to host this event at your premises for free, please get in touch with one of the organizers.

Looking forward to meeting you all

-Radhika

RE: [EVENT] Announcing Apache CloudStack Bangalore December Meetup

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Manas,

The date is December 18, 2013. Do RSVP at  http://t.co/Iift0ehUl1. You get automatically notified of the venue. We have two options right now: InMobi or Citrix.  However, we are open for new venues as well.

Please let me know the date and venue as soon as you update with.

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal

Re: [EVENT] Announcing Apache CloudStack Bangalore December Meetup

Posted by manas biswal <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal

RE: [EVENT] Announcing Apache CloudStack Bangalore December Meetup

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.