Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 10:37:36 UTC

example how to use the jackrabbit addtion

Hi Sascha,

Could you tell me if there is an example in the trunk that shows how the
jackrabbit extension can be used?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: example how to use the jackrabbit addtion

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
have a look look in the example area. There you can find the jackrabbit example sandbox with a with example screens. They show how to deal with files and normal text content.

Best regards,
Sascha