Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2009/11/23 11:47:09 UTC

BIRT and portal

Hi Ate,

What about BIRT reporting portlet?

Do you think we can colaborate to bring this to Jetspeed?

Thank you.

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 03/09/2010 02:45 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
> Hi Ate,
>
> I'm becoming again against this issue.
>
> I'm rebuilding the BIRT interface to be able take advantage of the new
> UI. I'm also rewriting everything to use wicket as the rest of my
> portlets.

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for the update!

> I don't know if you have news about your report project.
That project got stalled actually which is why you haven't seen any activity from my side yet.
However, the project hasn't been canceled, it just is put on the back burner temporarily.

> I will propose this new portlet as extra portlet for jetspeed when it's
> finished.
Cool, looking forward to it.
Definitely looks to be very beneficial for the community as a whole and might be useful for my project too.

Thanks,

Ate

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Ate,

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Ate,

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Rick,

It looks good but it's not open source ¿Does it?

And you have to set the width and height by hand it's not autoresizable
but comments about how to implement it well
are welcome...

Re: BIRT and portal

Posted by Rick Mortensen <rl...@gmail.com>.

Re: BIRT and portal