Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/10 07:25:02 UTC

[Wiki] Stratos HA Image Source file needed to correct typos

Hi Lakmal,

There are a few minor typos (see attachments) in the images displayed in
[1]. Can I please have the source file, so that I can make the required
changes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Providing+High+Availability+for+Stratos

Regards,
Mariangela

Re: [Wiki] Stratos HA Image Source file needed to correct typos

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thank you, Lakmal!

Regards,
Mariangela