Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 11:18:13 UTC

Get BundleException in the servicemix-runtime.

Hi All,

I've updated the latest code in SMX4.0 & build the servicemix-runtime, but
when I run the servicemix in the bin folder, it throws below
BundleException, it seems these exceptions are INFO level, not ERROR, I test
it ok against the camel example as user-guide[1] described.

Anyone else seeing this error, Anything I am missing here? or where did I do
wrong?

1. http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SMX4/1.+Quick+Start

[FelixDispatchQueue] INFO [undefined] - FrameworkEvent ERROR
org.osgi.framework.BundleException:
org.springframework.osgi.service.exporter.OsgiServiceFactoryBeanBeanInfo
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.loadBundleClass(Felix.java:1458)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.loadClass(BundleImpl.java
:341)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.internal.context.support.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.findClass
(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:94)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.internal.context.support.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.loadClass
(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:155)
        at java.beans.Introspector.instantiate(Introspector.java:1453)
        at java.beans.Introspector.findExplicitBeanInfo(Introspector.java
:410)
        at java.beans.Introspector.<init>(Introspector.java:359)
        at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:159)
        at org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults.<init>(
CachedIntrospectionResults.java:242)
        at org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults.forClass(
CachedIntrospectionResults.java:141)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getCachedIntrospectionResults(
BeanWrapperImpl.java:247)
        at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertForProperty(
BeanWrapperImpl.java:384)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.convertForProperty
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1313)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1279)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1042)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:539)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton
(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:169)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:170)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons
(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:407)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization
(AbstractApplicationContext.java:735)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.internal.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.postRefresh
(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:218)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.internal.extender.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run
(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:131)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

[...]
org.springframework.osgi.internal.service.exporter.AbstractListenerAwareExporterBeanInfo

--
Thanks
Jeff

Re: Get BundleException in the servicemix-runtime.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Btw, you may also see exception ending with ;Editor
which can be safely ignored too afaik.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet