Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 17:54:45 UTC

Internal server error

Hi all,

I am using cxf-2.1.2 and getting the following error while sending the
request to web service sever.

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

And i did not get this error before. And it is not coming always. Could any
one please help me resolve this issue. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.
These are all client-side errors. You need to tail the server's
logfiles while you make a request in order to see what's happening on
the server side. There's no way to tell what's going on from these
alone.

The client isn't actually doing anything wrong -- it's correctly
failing to parse an HTML response from the server.

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.
Whoops, sorry about previous reply-all, this thread shouldn't be here.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.