Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 06:16:04 UTC

ListButton problem

Hi!

I'm having problems with ListButton.
When I try to clean a ListButton the last text selected before remains
selected, even with no item in the ListData of the ListButton.
I tried listButton.clear() and listButton.getListData().clear(), but with
none of this I can scape the problem.
I debugged the application, and the listData of the ListButton is clear
after getListData().clear(), but the last selected text remains showing.
See attached image.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lugustso

Re: ListButton problem

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
> You can clear the text by calling   listButton.setButtonData(null);
> Perhaps this should be performed in ListButton#clear().

Possibly. The button data is currently set by the skin on selectedIndexChanged(). However, maybe that should go into ListButton itself.

Re: ListButton problem

Posted by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Thank's for the answer.