Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2007/09/03 00:17:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.1 : Results

Emmanuel Lecharny a écrit :

Hi dear ADS developpers, and users,

the vote for ADS 1.5.1 is now closed.

We have had 8 +1 binding votes, no -1 :
Alex,
Chris,
Emmanuel,
Ersin,
Ole,
Pierre-Arnaud,
Stefan (Seelmann)
and
Trustin.

We can consider 1.5.1 to be ready for release !

Well done guys !

Emmanuel

Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.1 : Results

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.
I have modified the file
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/doap_apacheds.rdf
in order to reflect the new release here
http://projects.apache.org/projects/directory_server.html

(will take some hours to get updated on this site)

You all did a great job!

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.