Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 03:38:34 UTC

Implementing Mail Transport Support for Axis2/c - Gsoc 2007

hi all,
I am developing the Mail Transport support for Axis2/C as a part of the Gsoc
2007 program.

I found a C Mail API which support open protocols such as SMTP,POP3 and IMAP
- [1]. That API has released under Apache 2.0 license(That is mentioned on
[1]). These days I am on the work of looking into the API of c-client
library of that Mail API. I'll upload few samples which use this Mail API.
In the main time I am looking on Axis2/java Mail Transport to get an
architectural view.

[1] - http://www.washington.edu/imap/

Thank you
Best Regards,