Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 02:46:26 UTC

Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC

If the test machine is a physical machine, we may need consider the
performance reduction if there is a RPC call across the network.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
It’s right, but sharding-sphere now  is aim to ensure the transaction of after sharding, not the Microservices.
So rpc calls not exist now.

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.