Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cruiz <cr...@exist.com> on 2008/08/07 12:06:19 UTC

(Manufacturing) Difference between productionRunProduce and productionRunDeclareAndProduce

Hi.

What is the difference between ManufacturingProductionRunProduce and
ManufacturingProductionRunDeclareAndProduce in Manufacturing?
These two screenlets are shown once the manufacturing status is 'Completed'.

I am confused with their differences in functionality. I manufactured two
PCs and I use both of the screens to stock-in the item (stock-in each item
using different screen). I can't see their difference when I stock-in the
newly produced item. And once all the produced item were stocked in.
ManufacturingProductionRunDeclareAndProduce screen is still visible while
the other is not.

Another question is how to declare a Rejected Item in a manufacturing
process?
I need to produce two PCs (one PC is produced and the other is rejected).

All inputs are welcome. Thanks!

-miL