Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "McKinley, Kevin" <ke...@navteq.com> on 2007/04/11 23:03:08 UTC

Can labelValueBean be used in S2 select

I am converting a Struts1 page to Struts2. Can I reuse the
labelValueBeans used in the optionsCollection tag in the S2 select tag
or must I convert my list to a map?

I tried  using the labelValueBean in S2 but got the error: The requested
list key 'countryInfoList' could not be resolved as a
collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type.

Thanks,

Any help will be appreciated

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.