Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr> on 2003/06/03 12:06:09 UTC

Cocoon 2.0.5 exist on not?

hi people

in some post here, are reference to a 2.0.5 version of cocoon
i know that the latest 2.0 version is 2.0.4 and its the most stable until
now

is it somenthing i miss ?

thnx

--stavros

ps.
if 2.0.5 exist is somewhere available for download or 2.0.5 is just the
latest snapshot from 2.0.4 CVS ?

RE: Cocoon 2.0.5 exist on not?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
2.0.4 is the latest final release. If 2.0.5 is used, it's either a mistake
(I did this several times...) or the latest CVS from the cocoon-2.0
repository
is meant. This version however should be referred to as 2.0.5-dev.

In addition we have a milestone release for 2.1 called 2.1m2.

Carsten