Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/20 16:37:53 UTC

Changing Github activity in JIRA

Hi All,

I was just wondering if it was possible to move the Github activity for a
PR into a different tab in the JIRA, like "Work Log?"  Or maybe just stop
posting it all together since the PR link is there?  It is usually a ton of
text and makes it hard to have a discussion in the JIRA or go back and try
to look at certain comments.

Thanks,
Bryan

Re: Changing Github activity in JIRA

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <so...@pitrou.net>.

Looks much better now, thank you :-)

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.
Nice, this seems to work now.

Although it confused be at first that my github comment trigged a 10 minute work log :D

Uwe

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
They can do it for us, I filed

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.